full-time employee contract
Entering ManTech’s 50th year, we hold the distinct honor of being named a “Top 100 Global Technology Company” by Thomson Reuters. We understand that in order to hold this distinct honor, we must provide our employees with the opportunity to break through barriers. We reinvest in our employees through rich educational opportunities such as 100% paid tuition for qualifying Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees, rich training and certification programs allowing our employees to obtain industry best certifications, a variety of Communities of Practice (COPs) where employees can exchange knowledge and much more, along with a vast array of instruction and resources needed for personal and professional development through our very own ManTech University. In addition to those amazing benefits, ManTech also has a fully dedicated Career Mobility team to provide you with guidance and assistance to continue to grow your career with ManTech.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, mission oriented Mid-Level Software Reverse Engineer in the Bethesda, MD area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Isolate, review, analyze, and reverse-engineer programs and applications.
• Work deep within the boot process, kernel, and system internals to devise novel solutions using tools like IDA Pro, debuggers, and in-target probes to research behavior of binaries.
• Analyze software and firmware using reverse engineering techniques to understand security vulnerabilities, working closely with teammates who value innovation and execution.
• Analyze, disassemble, and reverse engineer software binaries; document and transition results in reports, presentations and technical exchanges.
• Design, prototype, document, test and transition code analysis methods and tools appropriate for operational use.
• Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) discipline and at least four years of related experience.
• Must be Department of Defense (DoD) 8570 Compliant, IAT Level II.
• Experience with reverse engineering and network security tools, including IDA Pro, YARA, Windows Sysinternals, Kali Linux, and/or Wireshark.
• Programming knowledge/experience with either Windows Kernel, C, C++, Python and/or Assembly Language and the ability to work in a team environment using modern version control systems.
• Experience with virtualization, driver programming, and debugging.
• Experience with diagnosing and debugging software systems.
• Contractor personnel shall be required to complete and pass a written test, prior to beginning work on the contract.
• Must possess an active TS/SCI clearance w/ a Counterintelligence (CI) Polygraph.
Highly Desired Experience:
• Have an Industry standard certification such as (Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), GIAC Reverse Engineering Malware (GREM), Certified Reverse Engineering Analyst (CREA), etc...).