full-time employee contract
Entering ManTech’s 50th year, we hold the distinct honor of being named a “Top 100 Global Technology Company” by Thomson Reuters. We understand that in order to hold this distinct honor, we must provide our employees with the opportunity to break through barriers. We reinvest in our employees through rich educational opportunities such as 100% paid tuition for qualifying Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees, rich training and certification programs allowing our employees to obtain industry best certifications, a variety of Communities of Practice (COPs) where employees can exchange knowledge and much more, along with a vast array of instruction and resources needed for personal and professional development through our very own ManTech University. In addition to those amazing benefits, ManTech also has a fully dedicated Career Mobility team to provide you with guidance and assistance to continue to grow your career with ManTech.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Technology and Engineering Specialist in the Bethesda, MD area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Provide Forensic Infrastructure Engineering expertise in support of IC/DOD exploitation lab operations
• Design and develop equipment, processes and systems that involve data networks, storage, processing, and data communications.
• Image systems and build and maintain images.
• Troubleshoot hardware, computer/server configuration skills, repair and test workstations, servers, and networks.
• Analyze equipment specifications and process requirements to conceive a practical design.
• Develop and maintain technical procedures, documentation and manuals.
• Compile and analyze operational data and directs testing to establish standard for new designs or modifications to existing equipment, systems, or processes.
• Perform a variety of system administration functions.
• Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) discipline and at least three years of related experience and/ or eight years direct IT experience in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree.
• Must be Department of Defense (DoD) 8570 Compliant, IAT Level II.
• Minimum of three years specialized hardware/system engineering, systems admin experience and storage solutions.
• Working experience of analysis and installation of communications systems, system administration functions to include support of network systems, network servers and desktop computers.
• Experience requiring the ability to work independently and under tight timelines.
• Experience requiring the ability to convey technical information effectively and concisely to a wide range of audiences.
• Contractor personnel shall be required to complete and pass a written test, prior to beginning work on the contract.
• Must possess an active TS/SCI clearance w/ a Counterintelligence (CI) Polygraph.