full-time employee contract
Entering ManTech’s 50th year, we hold the distinct honor of being named a “Top 100 Global Technology Company” by Thomson Reuters. We understand that in order to hold this distinct honor, we must provide our employees with the opportunity to break through barriers. We reinvest in our employees through rich educational opportunities such as 100% paid tuition for qualifying Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees, rich training and certification programs allowing our employees to obtain industry best certifications, a variety of Communities of Practice (COPs) where employees can exchange knowledge and much more, along with a vast array of instruction and resources needed for personal and professional development through our very own ManTech University. In addition to those amazing benefits, ManTech also has a fully dedicated Career Mobility team to provide you with guidance and assistance to continue to grow your career with ManTech.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Mid-Level Hardware Exploitation Engineer in the Bethesda, MD area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Conduct technical hardware exploitation and examination of various digital media devices.
• Conduct reverse engineering, failure analysis, and vulnerability analysis of hardware to identify exploitation opportunities
• Modify hardware to either enable forensic analysis of the media or to change the functionality of the hardware for desired purposes
• Perform inspection, imaging, decapsulation, deprocessing, and other activities related to hardware reverse engineering and exploitation in a state¬ of-the-art microelectronics exploitation laboratory
• Development and maintain frameworks, processes, design patterns, techniques, tools, and standards for conducting hardware exploitation of digital media
• Serve as a subject matter expert for IC/DOD customers
• Prepare clear and concise technical reports to a wide range of audiences
• Using knowledge gained through the application of reverse¬ engineering and other research techniques, engineer low-level C and assembly.
• Bachelor’s degree in a Science, Technology, Engineer, and Mathematics (STEM) discipline and at least five years of related experience.
• Must be Department of Defense (DoD) 8570 Compliant, IAT Level II.
• Solid understanding of programming language and operating system concepts and experience with assembly languages, such as, C, C++, Python, Perl, etc.
• Experience requiring skills in reverse engineering of embedded systems with proprietary operating systems for the purpose of introducing functionally to a fielded system.
• Experience requiring knowledge of C and Assembler software engineering for embedded platforms that run commercial and/or custom operating systems.
• Working experience in Microprocessors/Architectures: ARM, MIPS, RISC, PowerPC, XScale, StrongARM, x86.
• Contractor personnel shall be required to complete and pass a written test, prior to beginning work on the contract.
• Must possess an active TS/SCI clearance w/ a Counterintelligence (CI) Polygraph.
Highly Desired Experience:
• Experience Operating Systems: VxWorks, Integrity, Embedded Linux, JunOS, Linux, Unix, Windows Embedded. Experience with RTOS desired.
• Experience IDEs: Tornado, Workbench, VxSim, MULTI, TirneMachine, TraceEdge, Eagle CAD
• Experience in Hardware Tools and Debuggers: Green Hills Probe, SuperTrace Probe, Slingshot, spectrum analyzer, logic analyzer, JTAG, Agilent Technologies equipment.
• Working experience in Software Tools and Debuggers: Wireshark, IDA Pro, OllyDbg, pcap, gdb, make, hex editor.