Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Mid-Level Hardware Exploitation Engineer in the Bethesda, MD area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct technical hardware exploitation and examination of various digital media devices.
- Conduct reverse engineering, failure analysis, and vulnerability analysis of hardware to identify exploitation opportunities
- Modify hardware to either enable forensic analysis of the media or to change the functionality of the hardware for desired purposes
- Perform inspection, imaging, decapsulation, deprocessing, and other activities related to hardware reverse engineering and exploitation in a state¬ of-the-art microelectronics exploitation laboratory
- Development and maintain frameworks, processes, design patterns, techniques, tools, and standards for conducting hardware exploitation of digital media
- Serve as a subject matter expert for IC/DOD customers
- Prepare clear and concise technical reports to a wide range of audiences
- Using knowledge gained through the application of reverse¬ engineering and other research techniques, engineer low-level C and assembly.
- Bachelors degree in a Science, Technology, Engineer, and Mathematics (STEM) discipline preferred and at least five years of related experience.
- Must be Department of Defense (DoD) 8570 Compliant, IAT Level II.
- Solid understanding of programming language and operating system concepts and experience with assembly languages, such as, C, C++, Python, Perl, etc.
- Experience requiring skills in reverse engineering of embedded systems with proprietary operating systems for the purpose of introducing functionally to a fielded system.
- Experience requiring knowledge of C and Assembler software engineering for embedded platforms that run commercial and/or custom operating systems.
- Working experience in Microprocessors/Architectures: ARM, MIPS, RISC, PowerPC, XScale, StrongARM, x86.
- Contractor personnel shall be required to complete and pass a written test, prior to beginning work on the contract.
- Must possess an active TS/SCI clearance w/ a Counterintelligence (CI) Polygraph.
Highly Desired Experience:
- Experience Operating Systems: VxWorks, Integrity, Embedded Linux, JunOS, Linux, Unix, Windows Embedded. Experience with RTOS desired.
- Experience IDEs: Tornado, Workbench, VxSim, MULTI, TirneMachine, TraceEdge, Eagle CAD
- Experience in Hardware Tools and Debuggers: Green Hills Probe, SuperTrace Probe, Slingshot, spectrum analyzer, logic analyzer, JTAG, Agilent Technologies equipment.
- Working experience in Software Tools and Debuggers: Wireshark, IDA Pro, OllyDbg, pcap, gdb, make, hex editor.
Ability to handle stress and work well under pressure,Analytical and Critical Thinking Skills,MultiTasking Ability
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.