full-time employee contract
Entering ManTech’s 50th year, we hold the distinct honor of being named a “Top 100 Global Technology Company” by Thomson Reuters. We understand that in order to hold this distinct honor, we must provide our employees with the opportunity to break through barriers. We reinvest in our employees through rich educational opportunities such as 100% paid tuition for qualifying Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees, rich training and certification programs allowing our employees to obtain industry best certifications, a variety of Communities of Practice (COPs) where employees can exchange knowledge and much more, along with a vast array of instruction and resources needed for personal and professional development through our very own ManTech University. In addition to those amazing benefits, ManTech also has a fully dedicated Career Mobility team to provide you with guidance and assistance to continue to grow your career with ManTech.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Mid-Level Mobile Software Engineer in the Bethesda, MD area to provide unparalleled support to our customer.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Engineer software scripts in C, C++, and Java with emphasis on prototyping and API extraction.
• Collaborate with internal Technical Exploitation teams to define clear requirements, performance specifications, deliverables, and milestones for applications.
• Debug mobile applications' memory and performance issues. Such as use Android trace view tool to identify performance bottlenecks.
• Provide malicious code reverse engineering to isolate, review, analyze, and reverse-engineer potentially malicious programs recovered from compromised computer systems and networks.
• Research new trends, techniques, and packaging of malicious software to stay current and ready to identify and handle zero-day exploits.
• Analyze software and firmware using reverse engineering techniques to understand security vulnerabilities, working closely with teammates who value innovation and execution.
• Share knowledge by clearly articulating ideas through papers and presentations to technical staff, management and Government decision makers.
• Bachelor of Science degree in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) discipline and at least five years of related experience
• Ability to communicate design decisions, trade-offs, code walk-through, bugs, thoroughly, clearly, and concisely.
• Ability to effectively handle multiple simultaneous project, manage time and priorities
• Efficiently implement new features and bug fixes while writing elegant, maintainable code
• Advanced or Expert experience in software development and related technologies
• Advanced or Expert experience in development on two or more of the following software platforms: Windows, Linux, Android, OS X, and iOS
• Knowledge of mobile app development process for at least one major mobile platform
• Excellent debugging, problem-solving, and analytical skills
• Experience with multiple programming languages (C, C++, C#, Objective C, Visual Basic, Java, Python) is required.
• Ability to develop software applications in various languages with emphasis on prototyping and API design and development
• Experience with two or more software development environments (i.e. Visual Studio, JetBrains, Android Studio, Xcode)
• Experience reverse engineering mobile apps or native executables, using software of choice
• Strong organizational and communication skills, both verbal and written
• Must possess an active TS/SCI clearance w/ a Counterintelligence (CI) Polygraph.
Highly Desired Experience:
• Deep knowledge of at least one major mobile platform
• Ability to interact with live devices using shell commands
• Advanced or Expert experience in designing, developing, and maintaining mobile applications
• Expert knowledge of implementations of contemporary commercial wireless devices
• 6+ months of experience with reverse engineering software packages such as IDA Pro
• Knowledge and application of assembly programming and reversing
• Experience with computer forensic software packages such as EnCase, FTK, Cellebrite Physical Analyzer, or Sleuth Kit/Autopsy
• Background in computer or cell phone architecture, system internals, operating systems, and/or boot process software development
• Advanced experience investigating software vulnerabilities and a basic understanding of common cyber-attack methods