Exciting Opportunity to be part of a Cyber Team! As a member of the Global Business Services IT Security, Identity Services Team, the candidate will work with the Directory Services LDAP infrastructure. The candidate will develop new interfaces for the LDAP service. The candidate will create and maintain UNIX, Perl, and Python scripts feeding and extracting information to/from the Enterprise LDAP infrastructure.
As a key member of this team, you will work with customers regarding technical and non-technical needs related to Directory Services LDAP. The candidate will develop new solutions to meet customer requirements. Experience working on
Linux systems and with UNIX scripting is a requirement. The candidate will also be given ample opportunity to develop skills working with multiple identity and security tools.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with an LDAP environment including attributes, groups, ACIs and subtree structures. The ideal candidate will have experience working with identity management systems and Linux based
A combination of having strong technical/software knowledge, relationship building skills, and customer service skills makes
you the ideal candidate for this opportunity. The job will involve following precise processes and procedures to ensure compliance with Raytheon security policies, government requirements, industry standards, and internal organizational mandates.
The candidate will be expected to implement ITIL based processes and procedures to reduce costs and improve cycle time. The ideal candidate will be expected to document work and follow specific guidelines, as required to meet audit requirements.
This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
• US Citizenship status is required
• Ability to obtain and maintain a DOD Secret Clearance
• 2 years software engineering experience working on Linux systems
• 2 years UNIX scripting experience
• Experience providing remote on-call system support
• Strong software and network debugging skills
• Must possess excellent interpersonal skills to work with Global IT customer requests and security issues
• Excellent documentation and process management skills
• Work well team members in diverse geographic locations to develop secure solutions for customer requests
• Self-starter, able to work well with little supervision
• Ability to understand and apply security policies and procedures to customer solutions
• Strong communication skills
• ABET accreditation is preferred, although not required, accreditation standard
• Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA (Please upload your most recent transcript when applying)
• Class projects, professional internships, or academic research demonstrating the ability to apply technical course work or
• 2-3 years working with LDAP Directory systems
• 1-2 years working with Perl or Python scripts
• Experience with Java and/or C
• Working knowledge of web services development, including REST
• Interfacing large and diverse hardware and software systems
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Visio
• Background working with software
• Background working with Identity Systems
• Background in IT Security
Required Education (including Major):
Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Information Systems/Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering or other related technical field by Summer of 2018 or have obtained a degree within 18 months of start date.
This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. Security clearance factors include, but are not limited to, allegiance to the
US, foreign influence, foreign preference, criminal conduct, security violations and drug involvement. Employment is contingent on
other factors, including, but not limited to, background checks and drug screens. Interested job seekers must apply online at
to determine if they meet qualifications for specific positions and other employment requirements.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.