The ISR&C Mission Area within the SAS Space Systems division is seeking an experienced finance analyst to manage the financial activities and performance for the Red Legion program. The Red Legion program is a critical and key fixed price development program that will deliver advanced optical payloads for a leading commercial customer. This position is an integral part of the program leadership team, and will require excellent communication skills, leadership, and business acumen to ensure successful financial performance on the program. Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to financial forecasting and reporting, variance analysis, Earned Value Management and compliance, Estimates at Completion (EACs), proposal oversight, working with internal and external customers, and audit/policy compliance. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated self-starter with excellent analytical skills that can work independently with little to no supervision.
- Experience managing a program utilizing EVMS
- Must be an expert at analyzing data and information necessary to ensure program performance to plan and to ensure that problem areas are identified and corrective action is taken
- Ability to effectively analyze EVMS data and communicate information internally and be prepared to respond to EVMS questions from the customer
- Experience in financial planning, modeling, and EAC development
- Utilize good leadership and organizational skills in directing and motivating teams toward common goals by setting priorities and working within deadlines.
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Experience managing multiple priorities
- Experience preparing presentation packages for executive level review
- Proficient computer software skills in MS Office - Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Raytheon EV/EAC software skills: APEX EV/EAC, Rplan, Edit+, PMX Tool Suite
- Minimum of 6 years financial experience with related Bachelor’s degree, or 4 years with related Master’s degree
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
- Prior experience as a lead financial analyst or manager
- Prior experience managing large fixed price contracts
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or related discipline with a minimum of 6 years related work experience OR Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or related discipline with a minimum of 4 years related work experience
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.