Raytheon Intelligence, Information, and Services (IIS) is seeking a Senior Systems Test Engineer to join our System Engineering team in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Want to join a company that Stands Out among their competitors? At Raytheon, We Stand Out for a lot of reasons – and our employees are behind every one of them. Click here to find out what they have to say about the work we do and who we do it:
NISSC provides accurate, timely, and unambiguous warning and attack assessment of Air, Missile, and Space threats with daily visibility of National Command Authority leaders including the President of the United States. NCMC-ITW/AA is composed of Air, Missile, and Space Warning Missions located at Cheyenne Mountain AFS (CMAFS), Peterson AFB, Offutt AFB, Vandenberg AFB, and forward user and sensor sites worldwide.
As a Senior Systems Test Engineer, you will be responsible for the requirements verification activities throughout the requirements management lifecycle. You will work within the Systems Engineering organization to ensure the requirement verification integrity and review delivery order impacts. You will produce all associated test artifacts to include scripts, plans, procedures, scenarios/simulations, expected results and reports.
Clearance Requirement: Must be a US Citizens with ability to obtain and maintain a Top Secret clearance
Required Experience, Knowledge, and/or Skills:
· Bachelor degree and a minimum of 6 years of experience in n an test engineering principals and processes, developing test artifacts, and conducting test in developmental labs as well as the operational environment .
· Experience in analyzing system and subsystem requirements and acceptance criteria in the development of test plans, test cases and test procedures.
· Experience in software systems integration processes and techniques.
· Experience in conducting system engineering, analytical, and problem solving activities using structured problem solving techniques.
· Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a government clearance.
Desired Experience, Knowledge, and/or Skills:
· Active/Current Secret Clearance preferred.
· Familiarity with the existing Integrated Tactical Warning/Attack Assessment (ITW/AA) aerospace defense systems, and experience with ITW/AA systems verification policies and procedures.
· Experience with Mainframe systems.
· Experience with three or more of the current NCMC-ITW/AA Legacy Space maintained systems that includes CMP, DECON, SDS, and SPADOC.
· Familiarity with Legacy Space systems to include Space Defense Operation Center (SPADOC), Non-Traditional Data Pre-Processor (NDPP), Space Deconfliction System (DECON), Single Integrated Space Picture (SISP), Space Data Server (SDS), Astrodynamics Support Workstation (ASW), Special Perturbations Tasker (SPTasker).
· Ability to understand and apply commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the systems engineering field (ISO/IEC/IEEE 15288, Mil-Std-499B).
· Working knowledge of a Requirements Management Tool such as DOORS (preferred).
Bachelor degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM).
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.