The successful candidate will manage Space Systems Financial Planning and Finance support for the Front End of the Business activities. The job responsibilities include developing the annual AOP activities, managing weekly, monthly and quarterly Bookings, Sales, Earnings, and Cash forecasts for Space Systems, providing financial direction/analysis on all Space Systems proposals, managing Space Systems Capital, NBI & IR&D. The Financial Planning Manager is responsible for teaming with the Space Product Line finance teams to drive AOP execution across the Space Product Lines. This position will report to the Space Systems Finance Director and will interface the Space Systems VP, SAS CFO, SAS Finance LT and Space Product Line Directors.
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Effectively manage all financial planning and forecasting for a complex Mission Area
- Responsible for driving business financials while maintaining accountability across the Space Product Lines on both short and long-term financial initiatives.
- Work very closely with the Space Systems Leadership Team, and functions, providing the connectivity to the macro-level business goals while actively assessing financial risks/mitigation plans within the Space Product Lines.
- Provide financial briefings and communications to Space Systems Finance Director, SAS Financial Planning and SAS CFO/SAS Finance LT, functional directors including BD, SCM, Ops, Engineering, as well as VP of Space Systems.
- Provide analyses to build sound and executable Space Financial Plans.
- Provide leadership to ensure strong business management function across Space Product Lines by focusing on increasing actionable information provided to the Space Finance Director, Product Line Program Directors, Space Systems LT, and internal customers, promoting knowledge sharing, and improving processes with focus on automation & simplification
- Manage and Streamline business processes including, Financial Forecasting, AOP, TICC, Overhead, NBI, Capital
- Responsible for managing and coordinating Space Systems financial actions and providing accurate communication about Space Systems within Raytheon
- Partner with Space Systems Finance Director and Space leadership team to strategize on new business activities. Manage all financial aspects for Space Systems ROMs and Proposals.
- Manage and develop Space Systems Financial Planning team. Provide strong leadership, performance expectations and reward/recognition for the team.
- Must be U.S. Citizen
- The candidate must possess effective influence, relationship building, and Leadership skills to interface effectively at all levels of the program and customer organizations
- Ability to quickly analyze and synthesize data into actionable information to assist in prudent business decision making
- Ensure team provides analyses that are well-thought out, clear, concise, accurate and timely in order to represent program in the best light; all aspects and impacts of the recommendations, analyses and products are seen at the highest levels in the organization and must show sound business judgment.
- Leadership, demonstrated presence
- Strong interpersonal skill, ability to interface with all levels of management
- Ability to influence strategically & tactically
- Strong financial acumen, bandwidth
- Strong communicator up and down the organization, credible and confident, effective in resolving conflict.
- Experience interfacing and conducting business with various functional disciplines (Business Development, Contracts, Operations, Engineering, Supply Chain Management, etc.)
- Ability to multitask and manage work load to meet deliverables on time and accurately
- Requires significant knowledge of business disciplines: accounting, rates and budgets, government compliance, policies and procedures, revenue and business processes/program execution tenants (e.g. EAC, EVMS, IPDS. etc.)
- SSBI Clearance preferred.U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Business, Accounting, etc.
- Experience with large Aerospace or DoD programs
- Proven ability to influence, lead, and work cross-functionally to achieve results
- Proactive, creative, problem solving and decision making skills
- Experience presenting to large audiences
- Strong computer skills, Excel, Word and Power Point skills
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.