We are Raytheon Missile Systems (RMS), a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, security and civil markets where you’ll be part of a diverse global team working together to solve some of the most demanding challenges on the planet.
We are seeking a professional engineer to assume a key role within the System Power, Analog and Controls Department.
Do you enjoy power converter design?
Do junior engineers come to you for technical guidance?
Do you have a strong desire to work on projects that are critical to the defense of our nation?
If your answers are yes, we are looking for you to join our team. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, as well as a comprehensive relocation package.
Job Description and Key Responsibilities:
Electrical Engineering Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University, with 10 years’ experience.
Desired Skills, and Experience:
• Professional experience with digital power control.
• Professional experience with Mentor Graphics DxDesigner, and Hyperlynx.
• Professional experience with military specifications.
• Professional experience with transformer and inductor design considerations.
• Professional design experience with Electro-Magnetic Interference (EMI) concerns.
• Professional design experience with voltages > 400V.
• Professional design experience with power > 10 kW.
• Professional leadership experience.
• Professional experience with program management tools such as Earned Value.
• Professional experience with proposal development.
This position requires the ability to obtain and hold a DoD secret security clearance.
This position requires the successful issuance, transfer or maintenance of any clearances and/or accesses necessary for the position. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. Security clearance factors include, but are not limited to, allegiance to the US, foreign influence, foreign preference, criminal conduct, security violations and drug involvement. Additional detail regarding security clearance factors can be obtained by accessing the DISCO website at:
Check us out on YouTube
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.