full-time employee contract
ManTech is seeking a Secure Mobility SME to join our secure mobility team supporting the DoD Mobility Program as a part of DISA's Global Information Grid (GIG)Service Management-Operations (GSM-O) contract. The candidate will provide IT repair, maintenance, provisioning, RA, and mobile engineering services to help ensure secure, reliable, and uninterrupted availability of the DISA hosted secure mobility service. We are seeking individuals with excellent communication, critical thinking, and collaboration skills to function in a high-paced, dynamic environment. A successful candidate should demonstrate a proven ability to work both as part of a team and independently.
- Troubleshoot network and mobile device problems affecting high vise customers.
- Provide Registration Authority(RA) support services to include the creation, implementation, management,testing and revocation of network and ID authentication certificates.
- Coordinate and interface with Mobile Network Services, Secure Mobile Device Gateway (SMDG) and Mobile Device Management (MDM) team members while isolating network and or hardware problems.
- Deactivate obsolete devices.
- Engage customers to determine solution to reported problems for mobile devices and degraded user experience.
- Maintain proper Change Management and analyst documentation.
- Configure and encrypt mobile devices and hot spots.
- Generate requests for passwords, pass codes, and pins.
- Perform Quality Assurance testing of provisioned devices before preparing for distribution to include voice and data access testing.
- Engage vendor support to determine troubleshooting methodology to use in the resolution or determination of incident root cause.
- Maintain inventory and accountability of mobile devices, hotspots and other supplies and materials.
- Initial receipt (mailroom/warehouse), storage, inventories, processing transfers, issuing devices,shipping, disposal, and generating inventory-related lists.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical discipline and 8-12 years of overall related experience or Masters degree with 6-10 years of relevant experience
- Additional experience, education and training may be considered in lieu of degree
- Possess DoD 8750 IAT level II certification (Security+ce or equivalent or higher certification)
- Currently possess DISA Registration Authority (RA) certificate.
- Currently possess DISA Key Recovery Agent (KRA) certificate.
- Experience with Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) support activities including Local Registration Authority(LRA), Registration Authority (RA), and Key Recovery Agent (KRA)responsibilities.
- Familiarity with DISA hosted Mobile Network Service (MNS) devices, Mobile Device Management (MDM) systems
- Proficiency with Global Trouble Management System (GTMS).
- Proficiency with Secret Internet Protocol Router Network (SIPRNet) and accompanying data safe guard requirements.
- Experience provisioning mobile devices and hot spots.
- Experience with the generation issuance and revocation of digital certificates to include Non Person Entity(NPE) certificate requirements.
- Proficiency with command line Linux environment structure, applications and management.
- Technical writing.
- Training development and implementation.
- Knowledgeable on 3G and 4G LTE network services.
LOCATION: Bahrain (Base access privileges to BX/Commissary,DoDDS Schools for dependents, etc)
FUNDED position with immediate availability for a qualified candidate.
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Secret or Top Secret DoD clearance is required (US Citizens only)