General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
**Position requires an in-scope TS/SCI clearance and polygraph.**
Performs a variety of general administrative tasks in support of the day-to-day operations of an office, group or customer.
Location - Chantilly
Coverage is required from 0730-1600. Apply basic data entry skills in customer databases to tract mail room trends and audibility factors. Will create a weekly report and a monthly report to include metrics collected throughout the month. Will maintain satellite mail room. Will handle customer inquiries related to mail pickup and delivery requests, proper package labeling and courier schedules. Respond to customer mail requests for pick-up and delivery. Position requires lifting/moving boxes. Exhibit dependable work habits and be able to meet scheduled pick up/delivery times.
1. Performs a variety of general administrative tasks, such as preparing reports and correspondence, answering phones, filing, and sorting and distributing mail, in support of the day-to-day operations of an office, group or customer.
2. Compiles various contract, program, and financial data for use in the preparation of monthly status reports.
3. Collects and inputs timesheet data into automated accounting system and processes labor corrections.
4. Processes purchasing requisitions, invoices for consultants and subcontractors, and travel and expense reports.
5. Serves as a point of contact for office or group on issues related to accounting, human resources, purchasing, and other departments, as well as external contacts such as customers, vendors, and subcontractors.
6. Participates in special projects as required.
0-1 years of related administrative experience.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Requires a High School Diploma or GED.