Kellogg Brown & Root (www.kbrjobs.com)
Title: IHO: Sr Manager Supply Chain
Job Number: 1076936
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Sr. Manager Supply Chain
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
• Maintenance and support of Costpoint master data (subcontractors, vendors, related user roles) and establish process for tracking subcontractors with system access
• Assisting troubleshooting issues with all supply chain related Costpoint applications including workflow, purchasing, requisitions, sales orders, inventory, procurement and other related modules
• Establish, create and manage service level agreements for team and provide ongoing support model that meets business needs
• Provide guidance, recommendations and best practices for Costpoint and Maximo setup when new contracts are established
• Act as liaison and central POC for SOX rules and regulations specifically related to supply chain
• Work with IT to evaluate, escalate and resolve defects within the Costpoint, Maximo and ODS– including evaluate scenarios, devise and execute various test plans including smoke, unit, regression and integration.
• Partner with IT on systems maintenance (planned or unplanned), outages, enhancements and upgrades
• Work as part of a team in maintaining multiple system interfaces, integrations and day to day operation (including batch job processing).
• Deliver training, project management and organization change management as needed
• Ensure change control procedures and processes are followed in accordance with KBR corporate policies
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor’s degree and minimum 10 years of relevant business experience, with 5 years supervisory experience
• 5-10 years of experience as an functional SME in the area of supply chain management
• US citizenship is required and ability to obtain security clearance.
• Experience with all aspects of technical support for Costpoint, this includes system upgrades, planning, design as well as troubleshooting and resolving technical issues.
• Understanding of the underlying Costpoint database and concepts, working/temp tables, etc.
• Understanding of PL/SQL scripts, queries.
• Working knowledge of front end applications screens, functions and job processing and how these tie to the database tables and other applications, functions and processes
• Implementation experience for Costpoint 7.1.1
Job: Procurement & Materials