Kellogg Brown & Root (www.kbrjobs.com)
Title: APS-3: Personal Security Clerk
Location: US-US-SC-Goose Creek
Job Number: 1076861
This position uses some subject-matter knowledge and judgment to complete assignments consisting of numerous steps varying in nature and sequence. Selects from alternative methods and refers problems not solvable by adapting or interpreting substantive guides, manuals, or procedures. Typical duties include: assisting in a variety of Security & Personnel administrative matters; maintaining a wide variety of records (stored both manually and electronically); verifying statistical reports for accuracy and completeness; compiling information; compiling essential metrics and handling and adjusting complaints.
Performs varied duties to include:
• Works closely with KBRwyle Corporate Security Staff on day-to-day issues, refers/coordinates with Supervisor on proposed/requested changes to current procedures.
•Responsible for coordinating Personnel Security actions, tracking SF85 and SF86 forms for clearances, national agency checks, local background checks and for SECRET clearances required for KBRwyle employees. • Creates and Monitors G2 user accounts for background investigations, POC for all G2 system inquiries.
• Submits updates/modifies OF306 Forms • Accompanies AFSBn-CHS Security Officer through Personnel Security Program compliance audits, records and publishes findings, disseminates findings to appropriate staff; prepares and disseminates Security Program Deficiency responses to AFSBn-CHS staff.
• Investigates Security Program Deficiency Reports at the direction of the Supervisor. • Works directly with AFSBn-CHS Security Officer and other staff members on day-to-day Personnel Security Program issues, coordinates to provide information and resolves security issues; refers/coordinates with Security Supervisor on changes, etc. to current processes/customer requests, etc. • Performs all administrative and other duties of the Personnel Security Program. • May act as KBRwyle POC for all personnel security issues and in the capacity of the Supervisor during incumbent’s absences. • Administers the Common Access Card Program, maintains records, completes and submits required reports and CDRLs, coordinates with AFSBn-CHS CAC POC on CAC issues, changes, needed supplies, RAPIDS machine changes/updates, etc. Maintains current training & Maintenance.
• Administers the Base Access Program, coordinates with employee candidates, employees, AFSBN-CHS Security Officer, Joint Base Security Staff and visitors. • May be required to process DA2875 data for both AFSBn-CHS site and for shipboard personnel IAW Department of Defense and/or Navy (ships) requirements and all System Access.
• Performs duties as Access Control Monitor (ACM) as required. • Prepares and submits required CDRLs IAW PWS requirements.
• Answers inquiries which require knowledge of office procedures or collection of information from files or other offices.
• Routes technical inquiries to the proper person for response.
• Prepares routine reports. Prepares special or one-time reports, summaries, or replies to inquiries, selecting relevant information from a variety of sources such as reports, documents, correspondence, or other offices, etc., under general direction.
• Maintains a complete and accurate office filing system of records, including employee information, time cards, daily attendance logs, correspondence, reports etc.
• Additional duties as assigned.
a. Associates Degree and 5 years work experience in related field. In lieu of formal education 7 years military and work experience will be considered. b.
Must currently hold a U.S. Secret Security Clearance
c. Computer skills, in depth working knowledge of Word, Excel, Power Point. d. Excellent multi-tasking skills, ability to perform to standard several time-sensitive tasks simultaneously, ability to prioritize work. e. Working knowledge of military and industrial personnel physical security regulations and policies
f. Must have working knowledge or previous dealings with the G2 Government Systems and Verbiage g. Ability to teach classes and train large groups of employees. h. Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills. i. Ability to interact professionally with all levels of employees, leads, managers, vendors, and Government officials. i. Ability to work independently; sound and timely decision-making skills in the absence of guidance or direction. j. Valid state driver’s license and real ID. l. Local surrounding area knowledge is a plus
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job: Operations Support