SAIC is building a team to migrate, implement and launch Microsoft Project Online for the National Institute of Health.
The Software Engineer/Developer:
Works with PM and Tech Lead to create and implement a plan to migrate NIH project management activities from client-based MS Project to Cloud-based Project Online.
Migrates existing SSRS reports to OData
Orchestrates performance testing and strategies. Works closely with the Software Tester to create effective testing plans to ensure a smooth transition
Evaluates overall information technology operations
Oversees the design and implementation of new applications, and changes to existing computer systems and software to allow successful migration or to remove roadblocks to implementation.
Develop and implement IT policy and best practice guides for the organization
Provide input on developing time frames for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations, and outages
Prepares operating instructions and works with the training coordinator to ensure accurate understanding of system as implemented.
Ensures software standards are met.
Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience
· 3+ years in SQL development with emphasis on SSRS
· Strong understanding of Microsoft Project and Project Online
· Understanding of RESTful Concepts, API Services, MicroServices, Containerization, and Data Migration.
· Experience in Azure Cloud Development, Cloud Services, IT Security related to Data In Transit
CompTIA Security+ Certification
· Microsoft Certifications or Qualifications
· MS Office 365 migration experience
· NIH Experience