Document Specialist Sr - Military veterans preferred
DynCorp Recruiting (www.dyn-intl.com)
The Document Specialist Senior prepares and/or maintains systems, programming, and operations documentation.
- Responsible for coordinating the creation and maintenance of SharePoint Sites to retain contractual and proof of service documentation.
- Translates technical and/or complicated information into clear, concise documents appropriate for various target audiences.
- Interviews subject matter experts and technical staff to collect information, and advise on document retention requirement.
- Coordinate layout and material organization.
- Categorizes records and stores them in alphabetical or numerical sequence or a combination of both.
- Verifies and recommends designs for quality of documents and retention.
- Troubleshoots and analyzes document control processes and procedures that ensure compliance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and contractual requirements.
- Files and retrieves documents that allows efficient storage and accessibility for a large number of records.
- Responsible for preparing, scanning, and quality checking of documents/images being converted to electronic/digital format.
- Responds to requests for items by locating and retrieving files and delivering the documented transaction.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Skills
- Strong organizational skills.
- Proficient in utilizing office machinery such as copier and scanner.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Working knowledge of multiple software packages.
Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in a relevant field of work or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum five (5) years of relevant work experience.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
- Work is in normal office environment.
More Jobs For Veterans...