full-time employee contract
Seymour Johnson Afb
Join the ManTech team of highly skilled F-15 Maintainers, keeping a fleet of some of the most successful fighter jets ever designed in the air and on mission.
Whether you've retired, separated from the Air Force, or planning for your USAF separation, we want to discuss your future with ManTech. Our teams of F-15 maintainers conduct on-the-job training (OJT) and direct hands-on maintenance, working alongside passionate people to keep these world-class fighter jets in the sky.
Our program is a rarity in overseas contracting: We offer 40 hour work weeks in Saudi Arabia, a geographically centralized country that you are free to explore. With 30 days of vacation and 11 holidays, you will have the opportunity to visit the nations of Africa, Europe, and the rest of Asia easily and conveniently. Add in the potential tax advantages, free housing and transportation, and you have an exciting opportunity that provides memories to last a lifetime.
ManTech Mission Solutions & Services Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology supporting the U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers. We would like to talk to YOU about joining us!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Train and assist in inspecting, evaluating and repairing Structural damage
• Train and assist in fabricating repair patches, hydraulic lines and tubing
• Train and assist in repairing composite structures
• Train and assist in buffing canopies and wind screens
• Train and assist in locating drilling / trimming to fit replacement panels, skins, and structures
• Use precision measuring equipment and hand tools
• Document maintenance records and historical data files as required
• Use power / non-power AGE and applicable test equipment
• Train and assist in researching, ordering and receiving parts
• Perform OJT (On-The-Job) training with assigned trainees as required
• Use blueprints, drawings and engineering dispositions
• 5 years’ related experience with a minimum of 1 year as a USAF 7 level on the F-15 Aircraft, AFSC: 2A7X1 or equivalent
• Knowledge of OJT Training and Documentation
• Must have working knowledge of T.O.'s, maintenance manuals and IPB's 4
• Requires working knowledge of aircraft Structural damage assessment
• Working knowledge of heat treating process is required