full-time employee contract
Seymour Johnson Afb
Join the ManTech team of highly skilled F-15 Maintainers, keeping a fleet of some of the most successful fighter jets ever designed in the air and on mission.
Whether you've retired, separated from the Air Force, or planning for your USAF separation, we want to discuss your future with ManTech. Our teams of F-15 maintainers conduct on-the-job training (OJT) and direct hands-on maintenance, working alongside passionate people to keep these world-class fighter jets in the sky.
Our program is a rarity in overseas contracting: We offer 40 hour work weeks in Saudi Arabia, a geographically centralized country that you are free to explore. With 30 days of vacation and 11 holidays, you will have the opportunity to visit the nations of Africa, Europe, and the rest of Asia easily and conveniently. Add in the potential tax advantages, free housing and transportation, and you have an exciting opportunity that provides memories to last a lifetime.
ManTech Mission Solutions & Services Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology supporting the U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers. We would like to talk to YOU about joining us!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Plan and schedule maintenance of aircraft and associated Support Equipment
• Schedule repairable assets through all phases of maintenance
• Prepare weekly and monthly utilization schedules for all known maintenance requirements in conjunction with operational commitments for mission and training requirements
• Ensure that the maintenance control supervisor and maintenance officer are advised of maintenance capabilities, limiting production factors and adherence to maintenance schedules
• Control the routing of repairable assets with in the maintenance complex and determine priority material requirements
• Maintain historical and status records
• Conduct On-the-Job-Training Program for RSAF personnel
• Advise supervisors on the status of maintenance workload and effectiveness of support activities
• Requires a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in USAF, of which two (2) years must be at the seven (7) level
• At least two years’ experience with the F-1 5 system
• Requires High School diploma or equivalent and four to five years of related experience
• Technical training equivalent to an Associate’s degree preferred