full-time employee contract
Seymour Johnson Afb
Join the ManTech team of highly skilled F-15 Maintainers, keeping a fleet of some of the most successful fighter jets ever designed in the air and on mission.
Whether you've retired, separated from the Air Force, or planning for your USAF separation, we want to discuss your future with ManTech. Our teams of F-15 maintainers conduct on-the-job training (OJT) and direct hands-on maintenance, working alongside passionate people to keep these world-class fighter jets in the sky.
Our program is a rarity in overseas contracting: We offer 40 hour work weeks in Saudi Arabia, a geographically centralized country that you are free to explore. With 30 days of vacation and 11 holidays, you will have the opportunity to visit the nations of Africa, Europe, and the rest of Asia easily and conveniently. Add in the potential tax advantages, free housing and transportation, and you have an exciting opportunity that provides memories to last a lifetime.
ManTech Mission Solutions & Services Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology supporting the U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers. We would like to talk to YOU about joining us!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Inspect, troubleshoot, repair, modify and maintain AGE support equipment used in direct support of aircraft and supervise support equipment maintenance activities
• Advise on technical problems of repair, maintenance and modification of support equipment
• Troubleshoot, repair, overhaul and modify support equipment
• Perform On-the-Job Training for assigned trainees
• Document all maintenance actions as prescribed by established procedures
• Perform acceptance inspections on newly assigned equipment
• Order and receive parts
• Requires a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in the USAF, of which two (2) years must be at the seven (7) level, AFSC: 2A6X2 or equivalent
• A minimum of one (1) years’ experience in performing supervising functions within Aerospace Ground Equipment is preferable