ManTech Mission Solutions & Services Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology supporting the U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers. We would like to talk to YOU about joining us!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Inspects, troubleshoots, repairs, modifies, programs, calibrates and certifies integrated avionic system components at the intermediate level by utilizing avionic manual test station / consoles and support and specialized Precision Measuring Equipment.
• Inspect, troubleshoot, repair, service, modify, install, calibrate and certify avionic manual test stations / consoles and support equipment (SE) and supervise intermediate level integrated avionic component activities
• Analyze performance and isolate malfunctions of airborne electronic equipment
• Inspect, disassemble, repair, reassemble, align, modify, calibrate and conducts check out of integrated avionic components
• Analyze and isolate Avionic Manual Test station / console and SE malfunctions
• Certify, calibrate, modify, repair and overhaul avionics Manual Test station / console and SE.
• Inspect and evaluate components and self-test functions of Avionics Manual Test station / console and SE to determine operational condition
• Perform On-the-Job-Training (OJT) for assigned trainees
• Document all maintenance actions as prescribed by published procedures
• Order and receive parts
• Requires a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in USAF AFSC 2A0X1A, or equivalent, of which one (1) year must be at the seven (7) level as an F-15 Avionics Test Station and Component Specialist Technician
• Qualification as an F-15 Integrated Avionics Manual Test Station and Component Specialist is mandatory
• Experience in performing or supervising functions such as the repair, overhaul, or modification of integrated avionics equipment and the use and analysis of intermediate level test equipment is mandatory