Come be a part of Raytheon’s Spare and Airborne Systems (SAS) General Accounting team, a World Class finance organization that leads by example and is highly respected and valued by our internal and external customers.
This position provides visibility to the overall performance of the Business, how financial activity rolls up and flows through the financial statements, and how our actions impact SAS’s financial performance. It also provides an excellent opportunity for networking and building contacts within Finance and other SAS organizations, other Raytheon Business Units, and Corporate. Our Department is involved in various high visibility teams across Raytheon that drive policies, establish financial guidelines, and set the direction of our financial organization for the future.
SAS Accounting is seeking a high-potential candidate to join the General Ledger team. As a member of the SAS General Accounting organization, responsibilities include performing various General Ledger Accounting activities including but not limited to:
1) Revenue accounting transactions.
2) Preparation and posting of journal entries.
3) Month end accounting close process and special projects.
4) Performance of General Ledger Account Reconciliations.
5) Support of Trial Balance & Balance Sheet Reviews.
6) Support internal and external audits.
7) Ensure compliance of key internal controls.
8) Preparation of data for quarterly and annual external and corporate reporting.
9) Ensure compliance of key internal controls.
10) Preparation of data for quarterly and annual external and corporate reporting.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.