Performs a wide variety of administrative tasks in support of the Program Managers on the UAE Programs: sets up and maintains records; handles office administrative tasks in a timely manner and manages the leaders’ calendars and referrals; screens calls and emails to assist the leaders in effectively managing time, dates, commitments, and schedules; arranges appointments and conferences; reviews and tracks assigned budgets (Achievement Awards, office supplies, etc.) to ensure leaders are aware of transactions and budget constraints; responds to questions related to office operations and administrative processes in support of the program leadership; may assist in directing work, assigning, and outlining tasks at the leader’s request; utilizes office software applications and other office tools and equipment according to business need; composes reports, charts, and presentations to include inter-office correspondence and emails; edits and processes final documents for appropriate grammar and syntax.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
· Prioritizing schedule and calendar of assigned leader(s)
· Professional interactions and customer service mindset at all times;
· Interaction with both the internal and external customers;
· Cultural awareness of internal team members and external customers and suppliers;
· Coordinates executive-level communications to include customer briefings, meetings, conferences, and/or business functions;
· Receives, refers, and responds to electronic and hardcopy mail;
· Handles all expenses and reports related to reimbursements and travel;
· Arranges all domestic and international travel according to internal processes and policies;
· Orders and arranges for office-supplies, catering, and/or meeting rooms according to business need in a timely and effective manner;
· Assists with domestic and International customer visits and meetings;
· Directs and screens incoming calls, composes miscellaneous correspondence, forms, reports, presentations, letters, budget reports, etc.
· Facilitates connection to the program via electronic (collaboration tools, web casts, web page administration) and traditional communications
· Coordinates, consolidates, maintains spreadsheets and tracks information such as department budgets and employee records
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.