What’s YOUR Mission?
Here at Raytheon, we work together as one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Our innovation spans all domains: from land and sea to air, space and cyberspace. We’re inspired by a noble mission that’s shared by Raytheon employees around the globe and an inclusive culture that empowers employees and celebrates their contributions.
The Contractor Logistics Support (CLS) Integrated Product Team (IPT) Lead is responsible for leading all aspects of program execution (cost, schedule, and technical performance and customer satisfaction) for multiple OCONUS radars assigned to the CLS Program fleet. The CLS IPT Lead will partner with the CLS Program Director to manage a matrix team including Integrated Defense Systems (IDS), Intelligence, Information & Services (IIS) and Raytheon Systems International (RSIC) successfully.The CLS IPT Lead will interface with the Missile Defense Agency customer to provide products and solutions in support of achieving the highest operational availability at an affordable cost for designated X-Band radars in the fleet.The CLS IPT Lead will need to work with multiple functional organizations and major subcontractors, providing clear direction aligned with the Missile Defense and CLS Program goals.
In addition, the CLS IPT Lead will provide direct support to annual proposals and various task order pursuits throughout each year for deployments, spares, repairs and system upgrades. The IPT Lead must have the ability to establish and sustain business relationships, respond to customer needs in a timely manner, identify customer needs and value propositions, address complex technical requirements, and lead a globally diverse team to achieve business objectives.The IPT Lead must deliver on contractual and financial commitments, champion Raytheon’s standards of conduct, and promote a One Company perspective for the most effective solutions to meet customer needs and grow the business.
This position will be located in Woburn, MA.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
This position requires an active U.S. Security Clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.Basic/Required Qualifications:
- Drives compliant contract execution to maintain exceptional Customer Performance Assessment Report (CPAR) ratings and the highest possible Operational Availability for the CLS radar fleet
- Implements Program Directive (PD) objectives through the CLS team supporting the Annual Operating Plan (AOP)
- Contributes to proposal preparation, statements of work and specifications development, product/ service cost estimate preparation, negotiation and administration of contracts
- Supports the program through start up to close out of each task order assigned to the IPT
- Establishes program milestones, develops & monitors Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) with adherence to program plans, budgets and schedules, executes to plan
- Responsible for adherence to program controls and reporting structures to accurately measure progress, identify issues and trends in order to establish corrective actions plans to ensure contract commitments
- Coordinates efforts and ensures performance of program functional task elements such as sustaining engineering, site operations, logistics support, security, EXIM compliance, quality control, facilities, risk management, and staff allocation as required
- Works with CLS business manager to comprehensively implement required financial controls on assigned programs and task orders, including comprehensive application of Earned Value Management System (EVMS) tools to track and ensure optimal financial performance.
- Works with CLS radar site leadership to ensure verbatim compliance with operational procedures where operational responsibility is assigned, and compliance with governing documents at all assigned sites including but not limited to the Statement of Work (SOW), Site Operations Plan (SOP), and the Safety Quality Mission Assurance (SQMA) document.
- Minimum of 12 years of prior relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ years of program management or related experience
- Experience presenting to customers and senior leadership
- Working knowledge of business and project management tools and processes such as Integrated Product Development System (IPDS), EVMS, Integrated Master Schedule/Integrated Master Plan, Risk Management, Financial Forecasting and Estimates at Completion (EACs)
- Ability and willingness to travel both domestically and internationally
- Active DoD Secret Clearance or ability to obtain interim DoD Secret prior to start
What We Offer: Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, Raytheon offers a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits Raytheon offers include paternal leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care. Raytheon: “Diversity is at the heart of all we do at Raytheon. We embrace diversity and diverse opinions; we treat people with dignity and respect to support our inclusive culture. This allows us to retain and attract the world-class talent and supplier base we need to develop the innovative solutions our global customers depend on. We view our diversity as a competitive advantage as a key enabler of our growth."- Thomas A. KennedyRaytheon Chairman and Chief Executive OfficerThis position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
- Master’s Degree in STEM
- PMX Level 3 Certification or equivalent, or the ability to obtain PMX Level 3 Certification within one year of being in role
- Ability to effectively work and communicate with all levels of management and customers
- Experience in Defense Electronics with direct profit & loss responsibility
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Experience blending strategy and execution that translates into long-term business growth
- Thorough understanding and implementation of program leadership best practices and processes to include capture management, engineering development, production operations and mission support activities
- Experience as a change agent, able to energize organizations to achieve beyond expectations
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a fast paced, dynamic environment with time criticality
- Ability to develop customer and program enhancing partnerships with internal functional organizations; such as Contracts, Finance, Engineering, Supply Chain, Operations, Mission Assurance and other support functions
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.