General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Orlando | Usa
1. Administers subcontracts and/or subcontracts, including negotiation, correspondence, documentation, certification, financial reporting, and product delivery for major contracts.
2. Negotiates subcontract terms from proposal stage to project close-out in accordance with relevant regulations.
3. Coordinates approval of negotiations, contracts, and subcontracts with appropriate management staff.
4. Provides advice and interpretation of subcontract requirements.
5. Reviews solicitation requests to ensure compliance with terms and conditions.
6. Prepares and submits cost proposals including pricing and scheduling details, coordination of requirements, and cost proposal risk assessment.
7. Prepares consulting agreements.
8. Modifies contract schedules and participates in vendor reseller agreement negotiations when required.
9. Coordinates with program managers to ensure contract requirements are fulfilled.
10. Reviews and approves subcontractor invoices.
11. Maintains and updates a bid and proposal log in accounting system.
12. May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced contracts administrators.
13. Maintains current knowledge of relevant contractual procedures and practices.
14. Participates in special projects as required.
5-8 years of related experience in subcontracts administration.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.