College Student Tech (Intern)
Job ID: 461892BR
Date posted: Jan. 08, 2019
Description:THAAD Development Program, College Student Tech (Intern)
Reports directly to the THAAD ACD Project Manager with the following major roles and responsibilities:
• Support the THAAD Development Program Management team by working special assignments
• Generate / compile briefings for internal / external status of key program issues
• Monitor / report performance metrics for the THAAD Development Program
The candidate must be able to work effectively in fast paced and dynamic environments.
• Demonstrated experience with metrics collection and analysis
• Experience identifying and implementing process improvement recommendations
• Ability to perform research and analysis, synthesize results and present findings
• Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Excellent written, verbal and briefing/presentation and communications skills
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Co-op/Summer Intern
Business Unit: ESS4400 SPACE
Relocation Available: No
Career Area: Systems Engineering: Other
Clearance Level: None
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: PART-TIME-less than 40 hrs/wk;