Raytheon Global Business Services (GBS) has an opening for a Team Leader I Facilities Custodial Supervisor. This position is responsible for daily oversight of custodial services and custodial personnel and facilities are clean and free of safety hazards. Also responsible for custodial practices, custodial equipment, customer service techniques, computers, training, coaching, and scheduling.
- Coordinates, directs, schedules custodial staff and contracted personnel in performing custodial services
- Maintains professional relationship with site customers, suppliers, and employees
- Conducts facility walks, quality control inspections, safety audits and provides feedback to personnel and customers as appropriate
- Supervises staff; ensures a competent, motivated staff through hiring, training, counseling, and reviewing performance
- Schedules and prioritizes tasks, and ensures adherence to procedures, regulations and guidelines while minimizing errors and safety risks
- Reviews employee time cards for accuracy verifies hours worked and processes PTO according to payroll procedures
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience working with customers and contract execution in a corporate/professional environment
- Experience in supply ordering and purchase order management with related purchase requisitions
- Computer literacy including skill to operate word processing, spreadsheet and Internet
- Demonstrated leadership, organizational, reasoning, and analytical skills.
- Train employees in proper departmental practices and procedures, including safety and proper use of tools and equipment;
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing; and to present information and respond to questions from clients, customers and others;
- Flexibility to adapt to changing work priorities;
- Communicate and articulate business goals, company policies, terms and conditions and risks and opportunities.
- This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance
- This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization
The incumbent plans, organizes, assigns and assists custodians engaged in sweeping, scrubbing, mopping, spotting and waxing floors, vacuuming rugs and carpets, cleaning, dusting and polishing furniture, emptying and cleaning of waste receptacles, spotting walls, cleaning of stairwells, hallways, restrooms, offices and lobbies, cleaning, replacing operating scrubbers and buffers and other equipment in the Raytheon Missile Systems. All work to be accomplished in accordance with guidelines Raytheon Building and Property Management. Desired Skills:
- Prioritize competing tasks with minimum supervision
- Highly computer literate and solid ability to learn computer applications such as Systems, Applications, and Processes (SAP/PRISM)
- Demonstrated experience in a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Facilities or Communications or related discipline
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.