The CDC Warehouse Operations team is looking for a dynamic, results oriented Team Leader. This critical role is responsible for the flawless execution of receiving processes in the Centralized Distribution Center (CDC) and other receiving areas. Candidate must possess a customer-focused, results driven attitude in a demanding high volume environment. The Team Leader will lead a team of bargaining unit employees that are responsible for processing inbound receipts, resolving discrepancies, performing system research, and implementing lean processes within the operation. Candidate must have experience with Collective Bargaining Agreement, attendance policy, security standards including closed area custodian requirements, safety of people and product, training requirements, and audit readiness.
This is a critical role requiring a highly dedicated individual who can take ownership and provide procedural / technical support to their team and ensure the execution of quality delivery of services to both an internal and external customer base.
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position requires a minimum of a current, final Secret security clearance with a current investigation date on the first day of employment. A current investigation is defined as an investigation not older than five years.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Monitor bargaining unit attendance and reports.
- Monitor training records to ensure workforce qualified to perform tasks.
- Oversee and coordinate daily execution of Receiving workflow.
- Interact with area management and other functional organizations to assess workflow issues.
- Flow communications as directed or required by higher level management to ensure employees are aware of pertinent policy or procedural information.
- Ensure compliance to all pertinent directives, work instructions, safety, security, law, and collective bargaining agreements.
Required Experience, Skills and Education:
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or related field.
- 4 years of previous experience in the same or similar position.
- U.S. Citizenship
- Previous management experience where multiple projects and conflicting priorities were the norm.
- Six Sigma/Lean Manufacturing experience SAP/PRISM system knowledge.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite of products including Word, Excel and Microsoft Project.
- Previous experience working in a cross-functional and/or bargaining unit environment.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills.
Security Clearance Requirements
This position requires the successful issuance, transfer or maintenance of a Secret security Clearance. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. Security clearance factors include, but are not limited to, allegiance to the US, foreign influence, foreign preference, criminal conduct, security violations and drug involvement. Additional detail regarding security clearance factors can be obtained by accessing the DISCO website at
Raytheon is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any any other protected factor..
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.