Raytheon Intelligence and Information Services (IIS) – Cyber Security & Special Missions (CSM) has an immediate opening for a Project Manager in support of Cyber Services delivery for a commercial client. This position location: Prefer Sterling, VA but will consider remote.
Responsibilities will include:
- Single client with global presence
- Oversee execution by hybrid delivery team (dedicated analysts, as well as managed services analysts/engineers)
- Regular project progress and performance reporting to customer and regular client meetings (online and/or phone)
- The position is not technical hands-on, although it will require working with and understanding technology and cyber security subject matter experts
- Occasional travel (<10%) to client or Herndon, VA (if hired remote). Possible limited international travel
- The position does not require a clearance, although Raytheon is able to hold employee clearances
- Coordinate internal and client resources to meet contract objectives;
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client;
- Facilitate client communications:
- Ensure resource availability and allocation;
- Respond to and resolve issues brought up by the customer;
- Utilize a project plan to monitor and track project progress – notify client of any schedule changes;
- Provide suggestions for improvements in delivery, reporting, etc.
- 3+ years directly related experience;
- Candidate should also demonstrate attention to detail, have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision and adapt to changes in priorities in a fast-paced environment;
- Must be able to work collaboratively across teams and work locations;
- Proven ability to analyze problems and propose reasonable solutions;
- Ability to be organized, document and follow processes;
- Communicate effectively – Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Good interpersonal skill to enable building working relationships;
- Ability to work within a multi-disciplined team;
- Proficiency with MS Office Applications including MS Project and Visio;
- Good ability to gather information from various sources, both electronic and written to support the development of briefing materials and other projects;
- Leadership and assertiveness;
- Innovative and creative.
- Understanding of network and system log collection, Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) and Network Security Monitoring (NSM) tools
- Network Security Operations – Hunting, triage, incident response;
- Ability to assist others in solving problems and work with them to implement the solution.
Required Education (Including Major): B.S./B.A. in related field (i.e. Engineering, Computer Science, Communications, Marketing, Business, etc.). Experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
Desired Certification: CAPM, PMP
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.