General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Assists in the negotiation and administration of government subcontracts.
1. Assists in developing, negotiating and administering subcontracts and other agreements of low value and risk in accordance with client requirements and GDIT policies and procedures.
2. Assists in creating subcontract solicitations.
3. May assist with proposal efforts.
4. Participates in negotiations of price/cost and subcontract or other agreement provisions.
5. Reviews and routes subcontract invoices for stakeholder review, approval, and payment.
6. Compiles reports for Subcontracts and/or Project Management.
7. May be tasked with data entry actions.
8. Works with other program and functional area staff.
9. Supports compliance with company policy, regulation, and performance parameters.
10. Participates in special projects as required.
0-2 years of related experience in contracts administration.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.