General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Performs routine tasks in one or more functional areas of Accounting or Financial Services.
1. Performs routine clerical and accounting tasks in accordance with standard procedures.
2. Prepares statements and invoices.
3. Audits and inputs invoices into accounting system.
4. Records supporting documentation for transactions.
5. Interacts with other accounting staff; project managers, and vendors to resolve discrepancies.
6. Performs clerical tasks, including copying and filing invoices and other financial paperwork.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
1-2 years of related accounting support experience.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Requires a degree or equivalent experience.