SAIC is seeking an individual to join the Security Support Staff on a part time basis. This position will work non-business hours, which includes weekends, nights and some coverage through the week.
• The Security Support Staff will be used to support physical security functions within the SAIC Security organization.
• These positions will provide lobby support at SAIC facilities, assist visitor entering the facility, provide appropriate visitor badges based on the persons access needs and destination within the facility and maintain a corporate security presence in SAIC facilities during established business hours.
• The Security Support Staff will report to the SAIC Physical Security Manager and will be an extension of the Physical security team.
Key duties and/or responsibilities:
• Customer Service
• Routine Clerical Duties
• Meeting Coordination
• Badge Inventory
• Employee Badging
• Alarm response
• Alarm investigation
• Facility access
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• High School and 5 years or more related experience.
• Must currently possess an active TS/SCI security clearance.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office Suite to include Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Must have strong customer service skills and be team oriented.