• Resolve the required goal of 125 tickets monthly.
• The USAR Pay Center has been provided separate guidance as their mission is different.
• Milestones are a minimum of 32 tickets weekly (approximately 7 per day)
• Utilize Knowledge Base articles, Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTP), Standard Operating Procedures to resolve end users issues.
• Installing software verify that it has a certificate to operate/certificate of net-worthiness
• Update all newly assigned tickets immediately from OPEN to ACKNOWLEDGED status
• Know and apply 3-2-5 process
• Keep all tickets up to date. Changing status as needed.
• Keep me informed of any appointments and/or duty time off and update the NT2 calendar immediately.
• VPN (work from home) is acceptable on a case-by-case basis only [coordinate approval prior with appropriate RM, Asst. Dep. Director, Deputy Director; (i.e. during inclement weather, facility maintenance (power/electric)
• Check and respond to email (Outlook, SAIC and/or company specific) regularly throughout the work day
• Log into Microsoft Lync Communicator daily to show status
• Communicate with your RM regularly throughout the work day (daily communication standards will be provided separately)
• Complete required training and obtain/maintain CompTIA Security+/ITIL v3 Foundation Certification
• You may be assigned to a team with a team leader. Team Leaders will assist with directing team assignments (assigning tickets, and providing technical guidance and/or training at discretion of RM);
Alternate Schedule / Weekend Work:
• Each Region will, at a minimum, employ one (1) T2 every weekend for support. During this period the T2 tech will perform T1 duties (using Tier 1 protocols) during large BAWs.
• During small BAWs; T2 will support Tier II requirements, unless support is required for T1 (Phone Web Client).
• Weekend work hours are the same as that technicians regular scheduled weekly work hours
• Communication standards are consistent throughout.
• Tier 2 technicians will login to the Phone Web Client during the weekend and monitor call volume. If call volume reaches (INSERT CV LEVEL HERE) the T2 will assist T1 by logging into the Phone Web Client until call volume decreases below (INSERT CV LEVEL HERE)
• While in Phone Web Client (role is as T1), T2 will set CA Service Desk role to Tier 1 Analyst and perform T1 duties in accordance with First Call Resolution (FCR) metrics.
QualificationsTYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: