General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Responsible for planning and arranging the labor, schedules, equipment and diagnostics required for testing and evaluating both standard and special software services. Specifies tests to be performed and provides test area with parameters for sample testing. Compiles data and defines changes required in testing equipment and diagnostics, testing procedures, manufacturing processes, or new testing requirements.
Designs and develops tests and test requirements for products, systems, software and/or related components and equipment.
1. Designs and develops tests and test requirements for products, systems, software and/or related components and equipment.
2. Troubleshoots problems and documents findings of tests.
3. Defines testing processes and ensures tests adhere to established standards.
4. May participate in quality assurance plan development.
5. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced test engineers and may have supervisory responsibilities.
6. May serve as technical team or task lead.
7. Makes changes to methods, design or equipment where necessary.
8. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
8-10 years of related experience in testing, engineering or quality assurance.
Must Have Qualities:
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
1. Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related technical discipline.
2. Masters Degree preferred.