Strategy & Business Development Operations / Manassas, VA
Job ID: 460319BR
Date posted: Jan. 09, 2019
Description:Support the C6ISR Strategy & Business Development (S&BD) VP and the C6ISR Market Segment leads in the day-to-day S&BD business rhythm and will provide support to the S&BD organization across multiple locations. The candidate will partner with the C6ISR leadership team to understand priorities, concerns, and context of information/data requests
Act as the liaison between the C6ISR Line of Business and the RMS Business Area for all Strategy & Business Development Business Rhythm needs.
Manage the internal infrastructure for C6ISR S&BD so that the S&BD reps can manage their customer-facing time. The Business Rhythm and infrastructure includes: Executive New Business Reviews, Pipeline meetings (RMS, C6ISR, Business Areas, and Market Areas), New Business Boards, and Orders Planning and tracking. The candidate will become highly proficient on the S&BD Toolset (RMSBridge and SharePoint tools) to understand requests, provide guidance, and support S&BD leads in data collection and reporting.
Lead the Orders Long Range Plan (LRP) Planning Cycle by coordinating inputs from S&BD, Finance, and Program Management.
Ability to build and maintain partner relationships with the S&BD Team, senior staff, and peers within C6ISR, and RMS.
Must have excellent proficiency in data analytics - the ability to analyze large amount of data and draw conclusions, provide top level summary and recommendations to leadership
Lead and direct a rotational employee in support of S&BD Ops
Will perform other related duties and assignments as required
• Excellent proficiency with MS Office Products (Office, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• Excellent proficiency in Analytics – analyzing large amounts of data and making top level recommendations
• Outstanding interpersonal skills - Demonstrated ability to develop and sustain partner relationships for effective collaboration and utilization of resources
• Strong written and oral communications skills
• Ability to work well in a virtual environment
• Self-motivated and ability to prioritize work assignments
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Ability to work overtime, when needed
• Basic knowledge of LM related business development and finance process and procedures
• Basic knowledge and understanding of C6ISR portfolio of program, products, and technologies
• In-depth knowledge and detailed understanding of the MST Capturing New Business Processes. This includes the Win Plan, RMSBridge, S&BD SharePoint site.
• Ability to manage multiple competing demands and requirements in a constantly changing environment
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS6500 RMS
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Business Development
Clearance Level: None
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: 9/80 A: (Autotime System)