Job ID: 466274BR
Date posted: Jan. 09, 2019
Description:Provides administrative support to Director of Systems Engineering and staff
- Demonstrated ability to proactively solve problems
- Experience managing schedules and multiple calendars
- Experience managing travel and expense report submittal using CONCUR
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience using SAP P2P
- Ability to work well independently and within a team environment
- Excellent prioritization and organizational skills
- Professional demeanor
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and appropriate sensitivity to all issues
- Experience in using professional initiative to coordinate processes and streamline operations with limited supervision
- Dependable team player
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Hourly/Non-Exempt
Business Unit: ESS6500 RMS
Relocation Available: No
Career Area: Administrative
Clearance Level: None
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: 9x80A-9,9,9,9,8 hrs/d in wk1, /9,9,9,9,off in wk2