System Integration/Test Engineer/Automatic Test/ ATE/ Orlando
Job ID: 466933BR
Date posted: Jan. 10, 2019
Description:Candidate will be responsible to understand complex electronic devices and systems to establish hardware and software tests, design/document automated test equipment (ATE) interfaces, design/document/test ATE control software, integrate ATE software and hardware, and demonstrate ATE products to both internal and external customers. - Capable of interfacing with external suppliers and internal program customers, including manufacturing sites in Ocala, FL and Troy, AL. - Interface with hardware suppliers. Support the development of SOWs and monitor subcontracts management to ensure that supplier related acquisitions are progressing on schedule and within budget. Required Technical Skills/responsibilities: Five years of experience designing test equipment and modifying test software using NI LabVIEW/TestStand CVI or C+ from Test Requirements for electro-optical and electro-mechanical systems for acceptance testing by test operators. – Experience working in a lab and factory environment. - Ability to read specifications and/or statements of work and design test systems - Ability to design in collaboration with internal and external manufacturing and support functions.
• Demonstrated experience with test equipment processes of documentation; materials procurement; and fabrication.
• Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications to include Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint
• Experience in oral and written communication to present and to motivate
• Knowledge of earned value management
• Capable of working in a fast paced, demanding environment providing independent thinking, problem resolution and action with minimal direct oversight by senior management.
• Background in test equipment work item proposal development and execution.
• Experience in test equipment practices for the prototype build environment.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s team of 113,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland, Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS0385 MISSILES AND FIRE CONTROL
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Test Engineering
Clearance Level: Secret
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day