Program Controls and Change Management PMO Staff
Job ID: 466379BR
Date posted: Jan. 09, 2019
State: District of Columbia
Program: Multi Mission Surface Combattant
Description:The Program Controls & Change Management staff member will assist the Program Controls & Change Management PM in the following areas:
• Support the maintenance of the monthly Earned Value and financial reporting business rhythm
• Support to the baseline control process (reviewing/processing Baseline Change Requests, Estimate-at-complete Change Requests, Work Authorization Documents, etc…)
• Coordination of the change management process (Engineering Review Boards, Program Change Control Boards, development of Impact Assessments)
• Change Form implementation tracking
The candidate will also support the broader MMSC Program Office staff with other assigned duties which may include proposal support, CAM duties, and other ad hoc tasking.
This job is located at 300 M Street in Washington DC and will require regular customer interface to manage the responsibilities. Travel to multiple sites where MMSC scope is executed will be required.
• Demonstrated PPM proficiency either as CAM, Finance/Planning, or Program Management experience
• Technical background or experience in a production environment
• Strong proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint
• Background or experience in change management
• Program management experience
• LCS or other shipbuilding program experience
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS6500 RMS
Relocation Available: Yes
Career Area: Program Management
Clearance Level: Secret
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: TEMPO: 9X80A - Standard Fri to Fri (Flex & Rigid)