full-time employee contract
• ManTech is seeking a talented professional to support the development and sustainment of mission assurance software applications and provide key support during the launch campaign, from booster processing through mission launch rehearsals and space launch. The member works side-by-side with Air Force Responsible Engineers to ensure the Government’s continued assured access to space.
• Perform mission assurance and fleet surveillance duties in accordance with the 30 LCG’s Mission Assurance and Launch Verification processes.
• Monitor and assess configuration changes at applicable space launch complexes, as compared to the approved certification configuration baseline, and make recommendations to the USG.
• Perform supporting functions to the launch site responsible engineer including assessing requirements, evaluating past procedures and documentation for current applicability, attending required meetings, assessing process verification, and developing independent risk assessments.
• Provide USG representatives with recommendations for required Launch Verification Database (LVDB) updates, item closure and risk assessment functions, and applicable lessons learned. Products include, but are not limited to, LVDB reports of mission assurance assessments, risk assessments, daily reports, and issue charts showing risk burn-downs.
• Provide technical recommendations for and summary documentation of EELV system TIMs/TEMs/Reviews. Products include but are not limited to position papers, assessment summaries, and risk assessment charts.
• Perform API integration to suppliers web portals for large data transfers into both internal servers and active mission GUI's.
• Perform DBA for relational SQL database management, maintenance, interfacing, and re-structuring.
• Perform Python, PowerShell and SSIS software upgrades and new product creations for enhanced data delivery speeds.
• Create advanced documents and software revision control systems for general users and developers and management to interface with.
• Work with Tableau, or other web based utility, to create mission graphical objects utilizing big data for real-time decision making processes.
Mandatory Skills Requirements:
• Team-Building Skills
• Project Management Ability and Skills
• Ability to handle stress and work well under pressure
• Analytical and Critical Thinking Skills
• Interpersonal and People Skills
• Ability to use PC
• Multi-Tasking Ability
• Presentation Skills (using PowerPoint)
• Organizational Skills
• Ability to use MS Office
• Oral and Written Communication Skills
• Listening Skills
Other Skills Preferred:
• This position requires demonstrated initiative, sound judgment, effective decision-making, and excellent oral and written communication skills. Specific equipment or software requirements.