full-time employee contract
Entering ManTech’s 50th year, we hold the distinct honor of being named a “Top 100 Global Technology Company” by Thomson Reuters. We understand that in order to hold this distinct honor, we must provide our employees with the opportunity to break through barriers. We reinvest in our employees through rich educational opportunities such as 100% paid tuition for qualifying Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees, rich training and certification programs allowing our employees to obtain industry best certifications, a variety of Communities of Practice (COPs) where employees can exchange knowledge and much more, along with a vast array of instruction and resources needed for personal and professional development through our very own ManTech University. In addition to those amazing benefits, ManTech also has a fully dedicated Career Mobility team to provide you with guidance and assistance to continue to grow your career with ManTech.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Senior-Level Technical Operations Coordinator in the Reston, VA area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Support the planning, organizing, and executing of multi-faceted missions.
• Serve as the interface between the collection elements and the intelligence organizations.
• Support the development of mission reporting.
• Provide support for the full cycle of intelligence collection operations.
• Provide pre-mission planning and analysis.
• Develop concepts of operations to support customer missions.
• Create detailed mission plans and develop supporting documentation.
• Provide assistance in support of mission execution and assess mission success.
• Have at least a total of ten years of related work experience with three years' experience as a Senior-Level Technical Operations Coordination Officer/ Liaison Officer (LNO).
• Have the ability to convey technical services support information effectively and concisely to a wide range of audiences and work as a LNO.
• Have extensive experience working in CI or HUMINT customers and/or environment.
• Experience supporting operational elements.
• Must have excellent verbal communication skills for briefing & presentations with the ability to prioritize, coordinate, and operate under time-sensitive constraints.
• Willing to travel CONUS and/or OCONUS in TDY to include war zones.
o Must meet CENTCOM physical and physiological deployment requirements to include carrying a weapon, before commencement of work.
• Must possess an active TS/SCI clearance.
Highly Desired Experience:
• Previous deployment experience including deployments to austere environment.