full-time employee contract
ManTech is a highly respected provider of mission-critical technology services to the federal government. We bring to each undertaking a thorough command of technology, a culture of innovation and energy, and unquestioned integrity.
ManTech is currently seeking individuals who have entry to mid-level Navy aviation maintenance experience on rotary aircraft. This position is for our operations at NAS Patuxent River, MD.
The Maintenance Monitor is responsible for supporting Reliability and Maintainability (R&M) Engineering in the execution of their duties. R&M Maintenance Monitors are responsible for collection of Reliability and Maintainability information along with supporting proposed maintenance techniques and principles in the development, design, modification, test and evaluation of the Triton weapons system.
- Participate in the collection, review and processing of accurate maintenance and support of Triton maintenance actions. Interface with maintenance personnel.
- Observe tests and evaluations of aircraft and ground station systems, equipment, and components. - Compile and process maintenance data utilizing Maintenance Action Forms (MAFs) and Optimized Organizational Maintenance Application (OOMA) in support of Reliability and Maintainability efforts for Triton.
- - Assist the ITT with development of Flight Test Deficiency Reports and disposition process.
- Review and Provide input to Quality Deficiency Reports (QDRs) and Technical Publication Deficiency Reports (TPDRs), with timely responses to logistics and flight test related data calls.
Clearance Requirements: Secret Clearance – Must have security clearance to start working
• Previous Reliability & Maintainability Data Collection experience is desired, but not required.
• Minimum of 3-6 years of organizational level aircraft maintenance experience and formal training in at least one of the following aircraft fields: Avionics/Electrical/airframe and mechanical systems, with a strong technical understanding of aircraft systems
• Be proficient using PC’s and Microsoft Office or equivalent applications
• Knowledge of multiple aircraft sub-systems such as: airframe, mechanical, electrical, and avionics is highly desired.