Raytheon Vision Systems, located in Goleta, CA, is seeking a proven, high performing Operations Assistant to fill a key support role which will provide daily and multi-faceted support to the Operations team, as needed.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Gather, collect, record, track and verify data and information from multiple sources related to Instrumentation Support Services.
- Data entry for Instrumentation Support Services IT systems such as calibration, material movement, and maintenance records.
- Logistics support for material movement to locations for support including tools, equipment, and consumable material.
- Compilation, review, and analysis of utilization and movement data for periodic reporting.
- Introduction of ideas to enhance the workflow for ISS.
- Provide data and information to others on functional unit processes and procedures to ensure proper adherence to duties between ISS and related functions.
- Provide support to coordination and material handoffs between Lompoc and Goleta factories.
- Manage Consumables Supply Orders for Lompoc labs
- Submit and track Lompoc purchase requests to Vallen Representative
- Track Blanket Order Log for Lompoc Key Suppliers
- Responsible for Lompoc shipper requests related to Blanket Orders
- Support Lompoc Audit /Safety Compliance Requirements; post updates, as applicable
- Maintain Lompoc property/asset inventory
- Track ESD Compliance requirements for Factory; CHARM wafer status, action status
- Compile and communicate actions from weekly program review meeting
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft office suite tools (MS Outlook, MS Word, Power Point, Excel)
- Experience with calendar management, planning, scheduling and coordination, planning events, and working with data reports.
- Possess a professional presence.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Basic proof reading and summarizing and analyzing reports.
- Demonstrated experience handling multiple tasks concurrently, prioritizing work, and making quick decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work proactively, anticipating needs and suggesting assistance to improve Leaders’ productivity
- Demonstrated experience interacting with senior levels of leadership effectively
: High School Diploma (or equivalent) with 6+years of professional administrative experience supporting senior leaders in a large organizationDesired Education:
College degree or Certificate in applicable field of study 130691
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.