The Systems Test Directorate is seeking candidates for the Integration & Verification center, to perform the role of lab integrator.The candidates will be required to support test planning, integration, testing, and analysis tasks.Additional responsibilities include:
- Able to engage and influence test objectives collaboratively with HIL, TSSC and Systems on the respective programs.
- Support Consent to Ship, Test Readiness Reviews, and hardware/software integration efforts as required by the program
- Able to contribute to the build, integration and test activities associated with an End Item build
- Accountable for pedigree control and ensuring completeness of all documentation.
Required Experience & Skills:
- one (1) year of professional technical/engineering experience in a test environment with emphasis in test planning and/or execution is preferred
- Must be eligible for, or have active, DoD SECRET security clearance. Must have INTERIM SECRET clearance before start date.
- Workload management skills to utilize resources effectively to satisfy requirements and implementation schedules
- Demonstrated basic electronic, computer and/or mechanical skills
Desired Experience & Skills:
- Two (2) years of professional technical/engineering experience in a test environment with emphasis in test planning and/or execution is preferredAbility to work well in diverse teams and have the ability to multi-task
- "Customer oriented” and driven to meet or exceed expectations
- Understanding and working knowledge of Change Control Board Process and Failure Review (FRACAS) Process
- Experience with Consent To Ship or Test Readiness Reviews
- Create integration and verification strategies to support efficiency improvements
- Excellent communication (oral and written) skills
BS in Engineering or Related field (Preferred Majors: Electrical, Aerospace, Mechanical, Software, Physics or Systems).
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.