***U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment***
The Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) business division of Raytheon is seeking an engineer for the Systems Engineering, Integration & Test (SEIT) engineering center to provide robust product line planning of Electronic Warfare (EW) Systems. The SEIT EW Electronic Attack (EA) Systems Department is seeking a Multi-Domain Battle Management Product Line Engineering Fellow to direct the engineering team in all engineering aspects of a programs life-cycle. The ideal candidate should be a technically sound leader, committed to innovative, cost-effective solutions for battle management systems.
The Engineering Fellow will work closely with Product Line Director and program managers and lead the design development and integration efforts, and be responsible for the overall technical integrity, leadership and engineering execution across the Multi-Domain Battle Management Product Line:
Cyber and electronic warfare planning and management
Command and control in constrained environments
Spectrum management planning and operations
Programs include EWPMT, Raven Claw/Feather, and I2WD Cyber Exploitation
The candidate must be capable of leading programs that include system requirements allocation, design completion and integration, system analysis, performance analysis, critical trade studies, statistical performance modeling and predictions, and data analysis to ensure system compliance. The candidate must be a proven and effective leader driving technical integrity in the engineering team's products and behaviors and lead identification and resolution of technical issues. The candidate must also be able to plan and integrate Research & Development technologies, capital, and technical roadmaps to pursue and expand business growth for this Multi-Domain Battle Management product line. The ideal candidate must be effective at communicating and building trust with senior Raytheon leadership and customers in order to garner the necessary sponsorship and support.
The Multi-Domain Battle Management Product Line Engineering Fellow role also requires daily contact with multiple functions as well as customer counterparts. This individual will provide technical leadership, guidance and direct interfacing with customer organizations as well as working groups, contractors, and Raytheon personnel to meet the customer needs including leadership and participation in customer and/or program technical review presentations and engineering task progress status updates.
- Minimum of 12 years engineering experience with Cyber/EW/Communications System development
- Knowledge of Systems requirements management, architectures, hardware and software development, and system integration and verification
- Must have Patents, Publications, and/or Technical Presentations to the EW industry
- Experience in business capture/proposals from development to sustainment
- Demonstrated engagement of Multi-Domain Battle Management customers to understand missions, ecosystems and trends while attracting customers to EW Airborne Information Operations (AIO).
- Demonstrated knowledge of AIO customer operations and the competitive landscape to anticipate future needs while applying emerging and disruptive technologies to craft new viable solutions.
- Experience conceiving new solutions, secure investment funding, prototype those new solutions, demonstrates those capabilities within customer ecosystems and secure new awards to further product maturity.
- Demonstrated a technical leadership role to exceed bookings, sales, profit, and cash goals.
- Experience achieving program Earned Value execution results of CPI & SPI of .99 or better with on time delivery and positive customer satisfaction for all efforts.
- Demonstrated development and flow down of systems requirements, error budgets, performance modeling, simulation and analysis
- Demonstrated establishment and tracking of a SEIT program Technical Baseline
- Experience conducting requirements reviews, design reviews, and test readiness reviews
- Experience leading Engineering Review Boards and ensure the appropriate independent reviews are executed at the appropriate time
- Demonstrated technical leadership of peer groups, and provides technical mentoring to programs as subject matter expert for EW systems, Cyber Operations, tactical network and messaging protocols, and RF signal detection
- Demonstrated leadership experience in a fast-paced development environment with varying program and functional priorities
- Experience in risk and opportunity analysis, tracking and mitigation
- Experience in organization, coordination, planning, and team building skills
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
- Existing Secret Clearance
- Experience working with requirements management using DOORS
- Experience with EW/Communications system performance model development and analysis
- Experience in digital signal processing, multitude of operating systems, programming languages, machine learning and artificial learning applied to EW and cyber, reverse engineering and modern reactive architecture
- Demonstrated effective program application of Agile principles
- Knowledge of EW and Cyber system test methodology, requirements and methods
- Integrated Product Team Lead (IPTL) or Program Management experience
- Demonstrated driving change to achieve execution excellence and solve critical issues
- Earned Value Management System certification
- Program Management certification
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Systems Engineering from an ABET approved college or university.
- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Systems Engineering from an ABET approved college or university.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.