Would you like to work in a collaborative environment at a state of the art facility in Colorado?
Then join our Raytheon team of smart people solving problems that make the world a safer place and help to secure our great nation! Come support those who provide us with all the freedoms we enjoy. Our facility in Aurora, CO offers amenities that create work and life balance. On site we have a 24/7 fitness facility, health center, cafeteria, collaboration rooms and dynamic break areas for easy conversation and socialization. Additionally, employee appreciation lunches, bonus opportunities, and great benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 401K match, flexible work schedules, are just a few of the reasons people come to work at Raytheon! Click here to view a brief video and learn more:
If you have the technical knowledge in software engineering and system development (DevOps, Cloud, or Cybersecurity) and the desire to learn and grow in a company with over 60,000 global employees, then Raytheon is worth the time to explore.
Candidate must be US Citizen as this role will require the ability to obtain a TS/SCI Security Clearance.
Note: Candidates with a current TS/SCI Security Clearance or higher are eligible for a $20,000 sign on bonus if the clearance is confirmed and the candidate is hired by Raytheon
REQUIRED EDUCATION (including Major):8+ Years of experience with a B.S./B.A. in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or related field.
|Raytheon is seeking a talented and passionate Application Architect to join our DevOps Transformation team. As an Application Architect, you will be responsible for supporting our team and programs in their journey to adopt DevOps and Agile methodologies as a new way of working. You will also be responsible assessing the compatibility and integration of products/services proposed as standards in order to ensure an integrated architecture across interdependent applications. Some business travel will be required. This position will be submitted for security clearance.|
- Develop and deliver training on architectural best practices
- Moving from monoliths to (micro) services
- Architecture and design patterns for DevOps
- Re-architecting for test automation
- Cloud migration
- Lead and promote improvements using DevOps methodologies, including version control, continuous integration, build and test automation, etc to maximize developer efficiency
- Test-drive clean, quality code, working closely with other Dojo team members
- Lead and support sprint review demonstrations
- Support proposals and program reviews to ensure consistent and coherent approaches to solving complex problems
- Ability to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI Security Clearance and US Citizenship
- 8+ years of experience with strong understanding of DevOps tools/process/methodologies
- Hands-on experience with Cloud, micro-services architecture and architecture models is required.
- Experience in full life-cycle of software development or methodology using Agile Scrum/Kanban etc; requirements analysis, design, development, testing and implementation
- Hands on experience in moving from monoliths to micro services and feature-level-design, development, testing, and performance analysis.
- Experience architecting end-to-end solutions for multi layered applications on a variety of technology stacks
- Architecture experience on AWS Cloud Platform – VPC, S3, Kinesis, Elasticsearch, Elastic Beanstalk, API Gateway, Dynamo DB.
- Experience in developing automation for test, continuous build and continuous deployment practices using tools such as Jenkins, Cucumber, JMeter etc.
- Experience as a Java and/or C++ developer
- Hands-on experience migrating legacy applications to the cloud
- Hands-on experience applying 12-Factor App Methodology
- Hands-on experience building Java bundles that conform to the OSGi specification
- Hands-on experience building Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) or Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Hands-on experience building Spring applications deployed within Pivotal Cloud Foundry
- Experience creating smart web components with React and Redux
- Experience with static code analysis tools (Fortify, Coverity, Checkstyle, etc)
- AWS Certification is a plus
- Certified Scrum Master or Product Owner
- 2+ Years in container platforms such as Docker, Kubernetes
- 1+ Years in automating infrastructure provisioning and configuration using Cloud Formation, Terraform, Chef
- Active TS or SCI clearance
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.