General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Serves as an Information Assurance and Cloud computing SME with regards to Certification and Accreditation (C&A) and a broad coverage of the application of the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Risk Management Framework (RMF) standards and guidance as outlined in the NIST Special Publication(s) (SP) 800-53 and 800-37 (Current versions).
The CCS shall maintain current certification as a Certified Cloud Security Professional and Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP).
Possesses the ability to work independently with substantial cloud computing security knowledge.
The assessor must have the essential skillsets to identify, manage and resolve cloud computing security risk and implement “best practices” as applied within a cloud environment (across all of the different deployment and service models, and derivatives).
The CCS must be well versed in FedRAMP assessment methodology of security and privacy controls deployed in cloud information systems to include six (6) domain areas.
The six domains include:
• Architectural Concepts & Design Requirements
• Cloud Data Security
• Cloud Platform & Infrastructure Security
• Cloud Application Security
• Legal & Compliance
10-15 years of related systems engineering experience.
• Five (5) years of relevant C&A experience; Risk Management Framework (RMF) and NIST C&A experience
• DOD IA experience
• Required to possess a DOD SECRET Clearance and be eligible for an IT II at time of proposal submission
• Cloud Computing Security Certification (i.e., Cloud Computing Security Professional [CCSP] and Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge [CCSK] or equivalent)
• Certification meeting DOD 8570.01 IAM level III [CISSP]
• Experience in assessing IA Controls and conducting C&A reviews for large, complex Information systems
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
#dpost #isdcj #argt
1. Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline.
2. Masters Degree preferred.