• Collecting and analyzing logistic data, create and maintain databases of Acquisition and In-Service technical and engineering data, prepare logistics data/materials to support briefings, generate reports and associated documentation for systems.
• Assist with maintenance of logistics support data, planning schedules, and documents.
• Interface with internal functional teams and external customers for planning, organizing, resource allocation, prioritization, procurement support and issue resolution.
• Initiate procurements and track assets including GFE and purchased components thru database and spreadsheet maintenance.
• Provide project support for estimates including creation of BOMs and research of parts.
QualificationsEDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: