• The Technical Lead/Manager is responsible for successful delivery of a program to a customer.
• Manage and integrate activities in accordance with contract requirements and ensure technical, schedule, cost, and financial performance.
• Define or contribute to the program baseline then execute the program to comply with baseline requirements.
• Manage risk, customer relationships, and program staffing.
• The Technical Lead/Manger shall have clearly defined management processes, organizational roles and responsibilities, and interfaces between personnel and federal personnel to manage the successful execution of the task order.
• The project planning and management activities will also include security, risk, and 508 compliance plans.
• The Technical Lead/Manager will ensure compliance with quality standards and support business development and program staff management.
• Bachelors and nine years working in 24x7 IT Service Desk environment, including knowledge of network operation, applications, hardware, monitoring, and operating systems.
• Five years leading a team in the 24x7 IT Operations environment.
• Experience supporting Service Level Agreements in a Service Desk environment.
• Experience using ServiceNow, Altiris Client Management Suite or Absolute Manage.
• PMP Certification.
• Public Trust Clearance
• ITIL certification; CompTIA Security+ Certification.
• NIH Experience.