BS and 13 years of experience. 4 additional years of experience in lieu of degree.
• Possess a final TS/SCI
• Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license
• Have 2 (two) years of experience, within the last 5 (five) years, employing mission command procedures for crisis, incident, and emergency situations.
• Must have Bachelor’s Degree. Preferred degrees included Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, Information Systems, or an equivalent degree.
• In lieu of a Bachelor Degree, a minimum of 3 (three) additional years of experience in the below areas.
• U.S. Army Mission Command and Plan Unified Signal/Military Intelligence/Cyber-Electromagnetic Operations
• Assess Cyberspace Related Risk
• Integrate Intelligence into Cyberspace Operations
• Employ Cyberspace Defense
• Detect Indicators of Compromise, Unknown Vulnerabilities, or Anomalous Behavior
• Perform Incident Response
• Provide Cyber-Threat Indications and Warnings
• Provide a Critical Asset Vulnerability Assessment
• Implement Defensive Cyberspace Operations – Response Actions
• Perform Cyberspace Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance Activities
• Perform Cyberspace Operational Preparation of the Environment
• Perform Cyberspace Attack Operations Orders
• Possess and maintain all required training as stated throughout this PWS.
• Possess skills/knowledge of performing office automation work that includes word processing, electronic mail, spreadsheets, presentations, and other personal computer applications; typing a variety of materials from rough draft into final form including narrative and tabular material, e.g., correspondence, reports, and forms; maintaining records, historical records, survey results, reference library of training catalogs, regulations and other miscellaneous publications; establishing and maintaining office functional files and reference files; knowledge management applications, e.g., SharePoint, Army training requirements and resources system (ATRRS), and Blackboard.
• Graduated the Foundation Instructor/Facilitator Course (FIFC), Faculty Development Program-1 (FDP-1), and Support Cadre Training Course (SCTC).
• Graduated from the Army’s Functional Area 29 Officer Course, 17A Officer Course, 170B Warrant Officer Basic Course, 170A Warrant Officer Advanced Course, 290A Warrant Officer Advanced Course, the Army Cyberspace Operations Planners Course (ACOPC), Joint Cyberspace Operations Planners Course (JCOPC), Joint Advanced Cyber Warfare Course (JACWC), Joint Network Attack Course (JNAC), Joint Staff or Army Special Technical Operations (STO) Planners Course, AFIT Cyber 200 or 300, or alternate/equivalent qualification training for USCYBERCOM Cyber Mission Forces (CMF) teams or industry equivalent cyberspace support. Completion of the Joint Combined Warfighting School, the School of Advanced Military Studies (SAMS) or industry equivalent courses in combination with one or more of the previously mentioned CEMA or Cyberspace qualification courses is also highly valued.