Cushman & Wakefield (http://www.cushmanwakefield.com/en/careers)
Job Description Summary
The Facilities Coordinator directs and manages the daily activities of the on-site team, to ensure C&W’s service delivery is aligned with the client’s overall expectations, as they pertain to operational performance standards, cultural assimilation, and reliable financial stewardship. Comply with all requirements of C&W MSA, meet or exceed Key Performance Indicators, and deliver exceptional client service.
· Assist with site responsibilities for mechanical, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, critical systems, HVAC, generator and other repairs needed defined within the locations this position is covering.
· Support the implementation of innovative programs and processes that reduce short and long term operating costs and increase productivity.
· Manage the local team for all daily activity and will closely communicate with the Facility Manager all needs of escalation for immediate and accurate resolution
· Support the MAC team during building churn activity by attending site as required and acting as the building key point of contact/escalation.
· Interface with Space Planners and end user to gather requirements and coordinate project space / moves plans and information with contractors managed by others on assigned sites
· Assist in managing Vendors, ensuring services are delivered in accordance with the contract and to agreed standards. Document and escalate instances of poor performance to the Facility Manager.
· Coordinate internally with other teams which may include fitness, food services, massage, transportation, Security and capital projects.
· Manage repairs and maintenance on all equipment and infrastructure
· Manage capital projects as assigned
· Receive all requests for end user moves; support scheduling, execution and vendor management
· Issue work orders for approved projects to contractors, supervise furniture and related equipment moves, receive and verify invoice payments
· Assist client as needed with design and planning activities
· Liaison with Project Management Team on large scale capital projects
· Prepare portions of the monthly financial and operational reports and/or annual budget
· Lead regular inspections of facilities with janitorial provider
· Participate in the performance oversight of all service contractors who perform contract services
· Assemble monthly report summary of service contracts and certificates of insurance
· Ensure that Handbooks are maintained up to date and ready for distribution to new tenants
· Oversee the maintenance of the work order and purchase order systems
· Ensure all facility files are prepared and maintained in orderly and logical manner including service contracts
· Identify opportunities for improved operation to drive efficiencies (process and cost) and make recommendations to the Facility Manager for consideration
· Bachelor's degree
· 3+ years of real estate property/facility management or related experience or any similar combination of education and experience
· 3+ years of managing team of multiple roles and potentially at multiple locations
· Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Excellent oral and written communication skills. Portrays confidence with both
· Demonstrates initiative and reflects a sense of urgency in daily duties by meeting or improving upon deadlines
· Basic understanding of computer software programs and base building systems
· Involves work of a general office nature; typically includes extended periods of sitting and/or operation of a computer
· May involve periods of standing, such as operating at a copier/fax/scanner
· Involves movement between departments, floors, and properties to facilitate work
· Regularly required to talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to write and type
· Ability to read and understand information and ideas presented orally and in writing
· Ability to communicate information and ideas in writing and orally so others will understand
· Regularly required to utilize vision abilities, allowing reading of printed material, graphics, computer displays and physical inspection of properties and sites
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.