Entering ManTech’s 50th year, we hold the distinct honor of being named a “Top 100 Global Technology Company” by
Thomson Reuters. We have earned this and many other accolades over the years for our dedication to serving the
missions of our nation’s most important customers: U.S. Intelligence, Defense and Federal Civilian agencies. All know
us as a trusted partner offering best-in-class solutions in cyber, data collection & analytics, enterprise IT, and systems and software engineering tailored to meet their specific requirements.
Become an integral part of a diverse team in the Mission, Cyber and Intelligence Solutions (MCIS) Group. Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, mission oriented Senior Cyber Security Intrusion Analyst, in the Clarksburg, WV area, with strong Customer relationships. At ManTech, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
FSS Division provides cyber solutions to a wide range of Defense and Intelligence Community customers. This division consists of a team of technical leaders that deliver advanced technical solutions to government organizations. Our customers have high standards, are technically adept, and use our products daily to support their mission of protecting national security. Our contributions to our customer’s success is driving our growth.
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, and Technology Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
As the Senior Cyber Security Intrusion Analyst, you will work with network attached security appliances and products. Analysis, and a high level of understanding of packet structure and knowledge of the modern cyber security threat landscape is required. In this position, the skills utilized and preferred are most associated with those in SANS SEC503: Intrusion Detection In-Depth.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Configuring and monitoring network attached security appliances and products to include Firewalls and other IDS/IPS products on a large enterprise network.
- Determines enterprise information assurance and security standards.
- Develops and implements information assurance/security standards and procedures.
- Coordinates, develops, and evaluates security programs for an organization. Recommends information assurance/security solutions to support customers’ requirements.
- Identifies, reports and resolves security violations.
- Establishes and satisfies information assurance and security requirements based upon the analysis of user, policy, regulatory, and resource demands.
- Supports customers at the highest levels in the development and implementation of doctrine and policies.
- Applies know-how to government and commercial common user systems, as well as to dedicated special purpose systems requiring specialized security features and procedures.
- Performs analysis, design, and development of security features for system architectures.
- Analyzes and defines security requirements for computer systems which may include mainframes, workstations, and personal computers.
- Designs, develops, engineers, and implements solutions that meet security requirements.
- Provides integration and implementation of the computer system security solution.
- Analyzes general information assurance-related technical problems and provides basic engineering and technical support in solving these problems.
- Performs vulnerability/risk analyses of computer systems and applications during all phases of the system development life cycle.
- Ensures that all information systems are functional and secure.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Security, or related field; or equivalent preferred
- 7 - 15 years of directly related work experience preferred
- Experience with scripting using Python or equivalent preferred
- Interest in Software Defined Networking preferred
- Experience with configuring and monitoring network attached security appliances and products to include Firewalls and other IDS/IPS products on a large enterprise network preferred
Security Requirements: U.S. Citizenship and an active Top
Secret clearance required.
***Must be willing to work shift work, with shift differentials of 7% for afternoons and 10% for nights.***