We are looking for an Intern for the corporate flight department. This department consists of a professional team of pilots, maintenance & dispatch personnel. The department operates a fleet of Global & Challenger aircraft IAW FAR Part 91. The Aviation Intern will be an integral part of the department’s team and safety culture. This individual will gain firsthand knowledge of business aircraft operation through the "hands on" observation (excluding flight deck duties) of all facets of the Company Flight Department.
The intern can expect to gain exposure and operational understanding in the following department areas:
This individual will also perform office duties and work with company mentors to complete special projects. We are looking for a team player with strong interpersonal skills and an outstanding customer service mindset. This position reports directly to the Director of Flight Operations. Required Qualifications:
- Domestic and International flight operations
- Aircraft Maintenance
- Aircraft Servicing
- Customer Service
- Aircraft Scheduling
- Crew Scheduling
- Flight Planning
- Safety Management Systems
- IS-BAO Compliance
- Undergraduate student enrolled in an aviation bachelor's degree program at an accredited college/university as a junior (60+ credit hours) in good standing. Please upload a copy of your most recent transcripts with your resume when applying to this requisition.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Satisfactory disciplinary record (both at school and in the community)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) and overall computer skills
- Positive attitude and self-motivated work skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to provide own housing and transportation during internship
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veterans’ status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.